Max and Lucky’s Happy Halloween
Jet Stream & Washita Casino
- Jet Stream Casino and Washita Casino are governmental enterprises of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Jet Stream Casino and Washita Casino are giving away prizes for the “Max and Lucky’s Happy Halloween” promotion on Monday, October 21, 2019.
- Patrons must be and 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D., with complete and accurate information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Jet Stream Casino: employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Starting Monday, October 21, 2019 at 10:00am through Monday, October 28th, at 5:00pm patrons who get their photo taken with either the Jet Stream Casino mascot or Washita Casino mascot will receive a chance to win the following:
- $50 in Mega Frenzy Bingo tickets
- Bedre prize pack
- On Monday, October 28, 2019, at 5:00pm one winner will be randomly selected by Koch Communications.
- Koch Communications will be the sole determinate of each winner.
- The winning patrons will be contacted by Koch Communications via email, phone call, or Facebook Message.
- Winners must respond within 12 hours of receiving notification, or prize will be forfeited and the new winner will be drawn.
- Winners must pick up prize at Jet Stream Casino.
- Patrons are eligible to enter one time during the contest period.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prizes will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.